Why do great solutions fail?
More organizations recognize that even thoroughly researched solutions can fail, because not all research is fit to reveal problems worth solving.
I realized this gap over 25 years ago, and created a process that has since helped organizations:
- See the problem through the eyes of the people that matter.
- Understand opportunities for growth.
- Weed out the bias, discrimination & weaknesses in data that hinders success.
- Build a map for innovation without all the risk.
Take a deep dive into the problem space
- Listening deeply
- Better data analysis
- Synthesizing data
- Mental model diagram usage
- Thinking-style segmentation
Meaningful Direction: Guiding Strategy through Intentional Listening
How to demonstrate the value of research to your stakeholders
Explore a collection of Indi’s writings where she provides tips on how to engage your team, and stakeholders to help them see the necessity in doing research right.
How can I help you?
Tell me about your problem, and I will get in touch as soon as I can.