The new book!
It’s available via several channels: request a copy from your local bookstore, order on Amazon, or through eBook platforms.
New Version Course #2 – Concepts & Summaries
Data Synthesis for Everyone
- Short videos (29 for this course)
- Fit into the spaces of your days
- Visual description & captions
- Practice, reflections & quizzes
Bottom-up synthesis is a method that helps you avoid cognitive bias and let people’s different perspectives get represented their way. This is the first of two courses on a bottom-up method of qualitative data synthesis that anyone can learn.
We will do your data synthesis for you.
That’s right. If you put hard work into listening sessions for a study but have not got the time to pull deeper value out, now we can. For you.
Support your stakeholders with a way to see gaps and make intentional strategy decisions.
The average solution harms most people.
We have shifted away from “average” in building universal support for the built environment. We have embraced more than “typical” needs in classrooms. We have made adjustable solutions so that more people feel comfortable doing the thing they are doing.
Indi brings this shift to our digital solutions.
Our digital solutions can have many user experiences, for various approaches and thinking styles. Teams want to build this future … but current methods restrict them.
Indi gives teams a sustainable structure to shift the future:
- See the gaps and measure the unintentional harms of your existing solutions
- Look outside the lens of your existing solutions
- Embrace complex human approaches … because there will be patterns that emerge
Patterns allow you to:
- Become assumption-wary
- Intentionally build knowledge about various thinking styles & approaches
- Give stakeholders a solid way to prioritize human complexity
- Intentionally mend harms caused by unintentionally making people feel unwelcome or less worthy
Understand the value so you can support your stakeholders
Explore a collection of Indi’s writings where she provides tips on how to engage your team and stakeholders. It all starts with developing trust relationships. It takes time.