Listening Deeply Intro
Why this workshop
Listening deeply is the path to discovering whole new markets and opportunities. This workshop introduces your team to a standardized way of collecting people’s thinking and approaches, while avoiding bias. It equips your team to know what to focus on and what to discard in the torrent of spoken words.
What you will learn
Much of the data that is collected through research leaves you guessing about what really went through people’s minds. It is surface-level. In this intro workshop, you will get a tour of the skills involved in listening deeply.
- Empathic listening and cognitive empathy
- The beginner’s mind
- Recognizing surface; getting to depth
- Making someone feel heard
- Systemic approach to to see a different perspective
- Presentation with slides and method
- Exercises to practice critical skills
- Live demo
- Online: $2500 ( $750 extreme currency exchange)
- In-person: currently not available
Note: If you are a conference organizer, or if you have serious budget constraints, we can figure it out.
How to bring Indi and your team together
- Fill out the request form.
- We will reach out to answer any questions, and settle on a date, time (across time zones) & fee.
- Sign the contract (we can use your contract or Indi’s, depending on your procurement system)
- You will provide a one-page describing what team members are concerned about that makes them want this workshop.
- Workshop occurs
- Invoice & payment
Do you need more in depth training in cognitive empathy and listening? Check out Indi’s course “Listening Deeply.