Confidence to support human diversity
- Understand gaps in your solutions
- Grasp new perspectives as opportunities, not outliers
- Become assumption-wary
- Understand how to augment
- Intentionally include those you have ignored and harmed
New Course Format – rolling out over 2022 and 2023
- Short videos (40-50 per course)
- Practice, reflections & quizzes
- Captions and visual description
- (sketches denote new format courses)
- Offered once every other year
- Exercises with feedback from Indi
- Once a week; kickoff + 4 meetings
- 2 groups to accommodate most time zones
You will qualify for Certification in Problem Space Research if you fulfill both of the following requirements. The certification is a link you can show on your LinkedIn profile and is also available in printable format.
- You complete all six courses, including the Recordings and the Live Meetings.
- For each course, you actively participate in exercises during all four Live Meetings, where Indi has a chance to assess your level of understanding, and that level is solid. Live Meetings for each course are offered every other year.
Upon Certification, your name will be added to the list of graduates, and you will be able to add a credential to your LinkedIn or Xing page. There is also a printable PDF certificate available.
Empathy Among Teams 4hrs
How to embrace the gradual growth of relationships, and how to recognize why you are having friction in certain ongoing interactions.