People, Purpose, Patterns, and Problem Space
Why this talk
How can your org go deep? How can it find 1000 more opportunities to support by studying the patterns that come from people’s inner thinking as they pursue their purposes? Indi will unfold a way to bring this powerful perspective to your organization.
What you will learn
We want to support people, be customer-centric. But we are hampered by the habit of looking at people through the lens of existing solutions. Indi will share a standardized way to see from peoples’ perspectives that open up new opportunities
- Define person, purpose, problem space
- Work to remove bias & assumptions
- Listening deeply (empathy, depth)
- Two part synthesis
- Mental model diagram, then thinking styles
- Sketch your paths ahead
- Opportunity Map
- Gap Analysis
- Different experiences for different thinking styles
- Measure support, not engagement
- Online: $1000 (60 minutes with short Q&A) ($300 extreme currency exchange)
- Online: $1500 (90 minutes with discussion) ($450 extreme currency exchange)
- In-person: currently not available
Note: If you are a conference organizer, or if you have serious budget constraints, we can figure it out.
How to bring Indi and your team together
- Fill out the request form.
- We will reach out to answer any questions, and settle on a date, time (across time zones) & fee.
- Sign the contract (we can use your contract or Indi’s, depending on your procurement system)
- You will provide a one-page describing what team members are concerned about that makes them want this talk.
- Talk occurs
- Invoice & payment