The average solution harms most people.
Good solutions are out there, but they are not evenly distributed. Edge cases describe processes, not people.
solid commitments to explicit internal and external change
It kinda does something bigger than de-risk coming up with new ideas. jlkjlkj:
- Set up guiderails and structure so you can clearly see your strategic options & choices.
- Multiply your market by looking within it; multiply the perspectives you support.
- See past bias to see how we are harming people, and do something about it.
Take a deep dive into the problem space
- Listening deeply
- Better data analysis
- Synthesizing data
- Mental model diagram usage
- Thinking-style segmentation
Using Opportunity Maps: People, Purpose, Patterns, & Problems
Removing the Bias from Your Solutions
How to demonstrate the value of research to your stakeholders
Explore a collection of Indi’s writings where she provides tips on how to engage your team, and stakeholders to help them see the necessity in doing research right.
How can I help you?
Tell me about your problem, and I will get in touch as soon as I can.