What topics to bring to a coaching appointment?
You can use these appointments to review your work, or for any number of other reasons. For example:
- Clarify how to do something
- Check in on your project
- Define or re-frame the scope of research
- Get your stakeholders behind your efforts, rather than confused
- Check your listening skills for areas of improvement
- Review your data analysis
- Review your thinking styles
These 60 minute appointments give you and your team a chance to speak directly with experienced coaches. (Currently Indi is the only coach, but more coaches will become available soon.)
Indi works with you for the duration of your appointment
- 60 minute appointment
Pre-appointment work review
Indi reviews any work you send before the appointment.
- 60 minute pre-appointment work review, plus …
- 60 min single appointment
Get four appointments for the price of three.
- 4 single appointments
- 60 minutes each
- Expires 30 days after purchase
How booking an appointment works
- Select an appointment type and a price range from the table to start.
- Choose a date and time on Calendly app.
- Finalize your payment via Calendly app.
|Price Level||Single Appointment||Appointment Plus+||Appointment Package|
|Regular||US $400 →||US $800 →||US $1200 →|
|Government/Military/Non-profit*||US $300 →||US $600 →||US $900 →|
|Out-of-pocket*||US $200 →||US $400 →||US $600 →|
|Extreme currency exchange*||US $40 →||US $80 →||US $120 →|
*Pricing Level Details
Regular – when your organization will cover the cost
Government/Military/Non-profit – When a government, military, or non-profit organization is covering your education cost
Out-of-pocket – when you will NOT be reimbursed for the cost
Extreme currency exchange – when your currency exchange rate is at an extreme difference with the US dollar (your payment must come from an account in a country with a big rate difference, e.g. Brazil, India, Ukraine, Russia, Malaysia …)