What topics to bring to the appointment?
You can use these appointments to review your work, or for any number of other reseasons for example:
- Clarify how to do something
- Check in on your project
- Define or re-frame the scope of research
- Get your stakeholders behind your efforts, rather than confused
- Check your listening skills for areas of improvement
- Review your data analysis
- Review your thinking styles
These 60 minute appointments give you and your team a chance to speak directly with experienced coaches. (Currently Indi is the only coach, but more coaches will become available soon.)
Indi works with you for the duration of your appointment
- 60 minute appointment
Pre-appointment work review
Indi reviews any work you send before the appointment.
- 60 minute pre-appointment work review, plus …
- 60 min single appointment
Get four appointments for the price of three.
- 4 single appointments
- 60 minutes each
- Expires 30 days after purchase
How booking an appointment works
- Select an appointment type and a price range from the table to start.
- Choose a date and time on Calendly app.
- Finalize your payment via Calendly app.
|Price Level||Single Appointment||Appointment Plus+||Appointment Package|
|Regular||US $300 →||US $600 →||US $900 →|
|Out-of-pocket||US $200 →||US $400 →||US $600 →|
|Government & military||US $100 →||US $200 →||US $300 →|
|Extreme currency exchange||US $80 →||US $160 →||US $240 →|
Regular price – when your organization will cover the cost
Out-of-pocket – when you will NOT be reimbursed for the cost
Government & military – when you are a government employee , active service member, or veteran
Extreme currency exchange – when your currency exchange rate is at an extreme difference with the US dollar (your payment must come from an account in a country with a big rate difference, e.g. Brazil, India, Ukraine, Russia, Malaysia …)