What topics to bring to a coaching appointment?
You can use these appointments to review your work, or for any number of other reasons. For example:
- Clarify how to do something
- Check in on your project
- Define or re-frame the scope of research
- Get your stakeholders behind your efforts, rather than confused
- Check your listening skills for areas of improvement
- Review your data analysis
- Review your thinking styles
How booking an appointment works
- Start here: Click an appointment price in the table below.
- You will be taken to the Calendly app.
- Check for available dates on Indi’s calendar, and choose one that fits your schedule.
- Finalize your payment via the Calendly app.
Special note: for coaching on your listening skills, please contact me to set something up.
|Price Level||Single Appointment (1 hour)|
|Regular||US $400 →|
|Government/Military/Non-profit*||US $300 →|
|Out-of-pocket*||US $200 →|
|Extreme currency exchange*||US $40 →|
*Pricing Level Details
Regular – when your organization will cover the cost
Government/Military/Non-profit – When a government, military, or non-profit organization is covering your education cost
Out-of-pocket – when you will NOT be reimbursed for the cost
Extreme currency exchange – when your currency exchange rate is at an extreme difference with the US dollar (your payment must come from an account in a country with a big rate difference, e.g. Brazil, India, Ukraine, Russia, Malaysia …)